Shepherding a Child's Heart

Thought I'd share another good book. This one's not so much for the kiddos, but for us moms and dads to read. I found it very helpful when it comes to raising children and disciplining them according to Gods way. Its tough to find a biblical sound book on parenting among the masses of parenting books on the subject, and in my opinion this book hit the spot. I feel more confident in my own parenting, and believe this book to be a great tool to have in home!

I would really love to hear your thought on this book if you have read it!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely the best book on childrearing. Look no further, this is it! Stop wasting your time on other books, this book gets to the 'heart' of the matter in a very non-threatening, and non-intimidating way. You will not be made to feel guilty for past actions, but only encouraged for the present and future!

    ReplyDelete