Elf on the Shelf-Jesus Style



We love our Elf on the Shelf. Her name is Tinsel. She shows up on our door step each December 1st, rings our door bell, and awaits us to answer the door.
I've always felt like Elf on the Shelf makes Christmas more about behaving so that Santa will GIVE you gifts. And less about Jesus' Birth, and giving to others. Thats why I'm happy to have found Elf on the Shelf Jesus Style.
I've been wanting our elf to incorporate Jesus into our Holiday, and encourage our children to behave, and treat others with kindness, not to just get gifts, and not only until Christmas is over, but because Jesus wants us to treat others in a way that He can shine through us all year long. And it's been hard finding time with 5 little kiddos, homeschooling, activities... So I'm excited to have found this great blog that helps share Jesus with my kids, and takes some of the load off of me, with the cute printable that our els can leave out for our children to read.



Meet Tinsel, our sweet Elf, who Loves Jesus!




No comments:

Post a Comment