Fall Acorn Treats

I've been trying to fine some cute Halloween/fall treats to make with my kids, and searching Pinterest I found these cute acorns. Now who doesn't love chocolate and peanut butter? It couldn't be more perfect! Let the seasonal pounds begin lol!


These were easy. My 3 year old helped me eat...I mean make them. The first time around I bought the large round nutter butter cookies, thinking they were the small bite size. Unfortunately those were too big, and didn't work, and we had to eat those (darn) and go on a search for the right size.
We slightly melted the flat parts of the chocolate kisses and pushed them on to the cookies. After we finished with all the cookies, we placed them into the fridge for 20 minutes to set.

All you need is nutter butter bites, chocolate kisses, chocolate chips, and someone to help eat them with you, preferable a cute 3 year old, but anyone will do.

You can store them (if there's any left over) in an air tight container when the chocolate has set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment