Trick-or-treat Table

We celebrate Halloween. Its an exciting time in our house, where my husband and I stay up late eating some of the candy my kids have worked hard for. I especially like peanut butter cups, and those strawberry hard candies with the filling inside.
We like Halloween in our house. We all dress up, and get our best begging-for-candy-face on, and head over to our churches trunk-or-treat to reel in the good stuff.

Since we have 5 small children, we never get the chance to stay home and pass out candy. We're always out trick-or-treating ourselves, and I always feel strange since we decorate the outside of our house and aren't home to pass out candy.
So this year I decided to decorate a cute table and place a bowl full of candy for the trick-or-treaters to enjoy.


I found this picture on Pinterest, and thought it was a fun idea. I couldn't find a link to link it back to the original. But heres an idea of what I'm going for come Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. May I simply say what a relief to uncover someone that genuinely
    knows what they're discussing on the internet. You
    definitely realize how to bring an issue to light and make it important.

    More people should read this and understand this side of your story.
    I was surprised you're not more popular since you certainly possess
    the gift.

    ReplyDelete