Broccoli Casserole

  • This is by FAR the BEST ever broccoli casserole I have ever had the pleasure of eating! This recipe has been in my family for over 25 years. Not sure where it originated from, but holy moly is it good!
    Broccoli is one of my favorite veggies, so it is exciting to eat this. I know-
    weird-o right? I look forwards to this dish each Thanksgivingin fact my brother and I fight over who gets the left overs...why are there left overs when its supposedly the BEST by FAR you ask? Because I double, sometimes triple this recipe so I'll have leftovers and I'll be able to enjoy it the next day. So when you make it, you may want to double it...just sayin'!



  • Broccoli Casserole 

  • 1 1/2 C water
  • 1 stick butter
  • 4 tabl. diced onion
  • 1 bag frozen broccoli florets
  • 1 1/2 c instant rice
  • 1 can cream of celery soup
  • 1 8 oz. jar cheez whiz

  • Pre heat oven to 350. Bring water to a boil, add butter, onion, and broccoli. Boil for 5 min then remove from heat. Add rice and let stand for 5 minutes covered. Add soup, and cheez whiz. Bake 40 min. Uncover dish for the last 15 minutes if you want it crispier.

No comments:

Post a Comment