German Pancakes

"German Pancakers" are a BIG hit in this house. Its one of those recipes you try and think that no one would like it, then every LOVES it and wants more but you only made one pan so as mom you have to sacrifice your plate...Won't make THAT mistake again. I now have to make 2 batches to feed my family. Oh and be sure you have enough syrup. I always like to drowned my plate in a healthy dose of syrup. Syrup makes me happy lol!

6 eggs
1 c. flour
1 c. milk
1 tabl. vanilla
4 tabl. butter
Your fav syrup

Pre heat your oven to 350. Whisk eggs, add flour, milk and vanilla. Melt butter and pour in a 9"x12" glass baking dish and spread around the bottom. Pour your egg mixture in the baking dish and bake 40 min.
You'll know its done when it has large bubbles and is curled up on the sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment